M&HR Solutions Private Limited
In association with Nirathanka, NGO
PURPOSE OF THIS TRAINING
- A person working in an organisation spends the best part of his life in a factory or an office.
- Due to various reasons, he ignores a few vital aspects of his life, one of them being his “ life after retirement “.
- Ignorance about planning
- Taking life casually and / or philosophically
- A compulsive procrastinator
- Lack of knowledge on goals of life
- Lack of prioritisation
- Too much of work-load and no time for personal life
- Firm decision not to work again after long years of service.
- To help retirees prepare their Personal Retirement Plan for a secure, healthy, purposeful and fulfilling life upon retirement.
- Most pre-retirement planning advices revolve around investments and finance only.
- We are approaching this topic with focus on health, emotional control, enlarging network, mental and physical pre-occupation, apart from financial security.
- The other aspects are much more important than financial security.
- Highlighting challenges a retiree faces after retirement.
- Helping the retirees to make a smooth change-over from their present lifestyle or way of working in their office or factory to something different after retirement.
- Preparing retirees with enough information on managing important aspects of their lifestyle.
- Overcoming anxiety and concerns about major changes in their mental, physical, social or networking and financial aspects of life after retirement.
- Identifying issues that need to be addressed for a satisfying life after retirement.
- Approaching retirement with a positive outlook and in a happy frame of mind as an event to be looked forward to, to be enjoyed.
- Preparing a Personal Retirement Plan for implementation at the end of this training.
EIGHT STEPS TO PLANNING RETIREMENT:
- Review & Plan Finances
- Review Will and other investments and beneficiaries
- Review retirement needs & goals
- Getting along with people – some will be new also
- Develop healthy lifestyle
- Next Career move
- Personal Development
- How to spend your time
Our Other Websites: