M&HR Solutions Private Limited
In association with Nirathanka, NGO
PURPOSE OF THIS TRAINING
- A person working in an organisation spends the best part of his life in a factory or an office.
- Due to various reasons, he ignores a few vital aspects of his life, one of them being his “ life after retirement “.
- Ignorance about planning
- Taking life casually and / or philosophically
- A compulsive procrastinator
- Lack of knowledge on goals of life
- Lack of prioritisation
- Too much of work-load and no time for personal life
- Firm decision not to work again after long years of service.
- To help retirees prepare their Personal Retirement Plan for a secure, healthy, purposeful and fulfilling life upon retirement.
- Most pre-retirement planning advices revolve around investments and finance only.
- We are approaching this topic with focus on health, emotional control, enlarging network, mental and physical pre-occupation, apart from financial security.
- The other aspects are much more important than financial security.
- Highlighting challenges a retiree faces after retirement.
- Helping the retirees to make a smooth change-over from their present lifestyle or way of working in their office or factory to something different after retirement.
- Preparing retirees with enough information on managing important aspects of their lifestyle.
- Overcoming anxiety and concerns about major changes in their mental, physical, social or networking and financial aspects of life after retirement.
- Identifying issues that need to be addressed for a satisfying life after retirement.
- Approaching retirement with a positive outlook and in a happy frame of mind as an event to be looked forward to, to be enjoyed.
- Preparing a Personal Retirement Plan for implementation at the end of this training.
EIGHT STEPS TO PLANNING RETIREMENT:
- Review & Plan Finances
- Review Will and other investments and beneficiaries
- Review retirement needs & goals
- Getting along with people – some will be new also
- Develop healthy lifestyle
- Next Career move
- Personal Development
- How to spend your time
JOIN HR ONLINE GROUPS
20,000 HR PROFESSIONALS ARE CONNECTED THROUGH OUR NIRATHANKA HR GROUPS.
YOU CAN ALSO JOIN AND PARTICIPATE IN OUR GROUP DISCUSSIONS.
No. 326, 2nd Floor, Opp. Canara Bank, Near Dr. AIT College, Kengunte, Mallathahalli, Bangalore - 560 056
Our Other Websites: