Certificate Programme oN
- Session I - Labour Laws and Constitution of India
- Session II - Industrial Disputes Act, 1947
- Session III - Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act, 1970
- Session IV - Factories Act, 1948
- Session V - Apprentices Act, 1961
- Session VI - Trade Unions Act, 1926
- Session VII - Standing Orders Act
- Session VIII - Inter-State Migrant Workmen (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service) Act, 1979
- Session IX - Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948
- Session X - Employee’s Compensation Act, 1923
- Session XI - Maternity Benefit Act, 1961
- Session XII - Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
- Session XIII - Minimum Wages Act, 1948
- Session XIV - Payment of Wages Act, 1936
- Session XV - Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013
- Session XVI - Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
- Session XVII - Building and Other Construction Workers Act
- Session XVIII - Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
- Session XIX - Equal Remuneration Act, 1976
- Session XX - Employment Exchange Act
- Session XXI - Enforceability of Employment Contracts
- Session XXII - New Amendments (Code on Wages/ Code on Occupational Safety, Health and Working Conditions/ Code on Industrial Relations/Code on Social Security)
THIS COURSE INCLUDES:
- 20 Hours Video Lectures
- 22 Sessions
- Course Duration 3 Months
- Access on Mobile and Website (One Year Access)
- Certificate of Completion
Who this course is for:
- Suitable for HR Professionals / Students
- Suitable for Entrepreneurs/Top Management
- AN INTERACTION WITH THE RESOURCE PERSON WILL BE ARRANGED THROUGH ZOOM / GOOGLE MEET (10 Sessions)
- EXCLUSIVE FACEBOOK GROUP WILL BE CREATED FOR PARTICIPANTS TO CLARIFY THE DOUBTS.
1) Rs.7500 + 18% GST per participant.
THE COURSE WILL BEGIN ON 15th JUNE 2022.
K. Vittala Rao, B.Sc., B.L., DSSA
Legal & Management Consultant, Bengaluru
Mr. K Vittala Rao is a Labour Law Expert with over 35 years of work experience in various reputed Companies – Corporate General Manager at Kirloskar Group, General Manager at Escorts Mahale and Goetze Ltd., [Federal Mogul], Triveni Engineering Works Ltd., GKW, John Fowler India Ltd., Gokak Mills as Head of HR & IR.
He has consulting experience for over 15 years in the areas of Labour Law, Compliance Management, Legal Evaluations, Training & Development and advises in the area of Collective Bargaining and Industrial Relations. He has served as a Member on the Contract Labour Advisory Board appointed by the Government of Karnataka and was the Chairman - HR & IR Panels of GMCI and CII.
He conducts workshops on Labour Laws for HR, Legal, & Operational personnel. Designed and successfully organised and conducted, first of its kind, full-time “Advanced Certificate Course in Labour Laws” for HR & Legal fraternity in Corporates on behalf of NHRD - Hosur & Bangalore, NIPM- Karnataka and in some reputed Corporates for HR & Legal Teams.
NGO & CSR
Our Other Websites: