Training Programme on
Innovative Techniques of Time Management
Time is the most important, yet a very elusive resource. This unique Training Programme has been very thoughtfully formulated to prove that, with innovative time management techniques, one can, with proper planning and prioritizing, have enough time to do all that he has been doing in a better way and in a shorter time. This programme shatters the deep rooted myths and makes corrections in the psycho-emotive apparatus of one's personality enabling him / her to do more work in less time with more confidence, with less stress and, above all, enjoy what he/she is doing by managing the time very effectively and avoiding time wasting activities.
Practical Exercises, Case Studies, Questions & Answers, Games, Activities and other effective and innovative training techniques
Who Can attend
Any executive, manager, professional or entrepreneur who would like to do result-oriented work by managing his/her time effectively
Rs. 2500 + 18% GST per participant
- Fee covers training, course materials, lunch & refreshments
- 10% rebate for 3 or more nominations from the same organization
- Fee can be paid by cheque / DD / NEFT (Bank transfer)
- Planning, organizing, prioritizing, simplifying and compounding of jobs for effective time management in a proactive manner
- Rationing time for ‘Urgent’ and ‘Important’ jobs
- Crisis Management
- Avoiding procrastination
- Goal setting and its implication in managing the time
- Identifying and avoiding time wasting activities
- Stress management and mental relaxation techniques which enable to do more work in less time
- Psycho-emotive corrections needed to manage time effectively
- Effective conduct of meetings; Avoiding time wastage in meetings
- How do effective communication and good relationships help in aligning one’s thoughts and emotions with others thereby reducing the time in communication, relationship etc.
- Effective delegation
- Work-life balance
RG Royal Hotel
19, Behind Ravindu Toyota, Near ISKCON Temple,
Yeshwanthpur Industrial Suburb, Mahalakshmi Layout, Bengaluru-560086
Friday, 22nd December 2023
9.30 am - 05.30 pm
Mr. V. Aswatha Ramaiah, Head, Unique Consultants, is a renowned corporate trainer and motivational speaker. After completing a professional tenure of two decades in the corporate (M/s. Widia (India) Ltd., now called ‘Kennametal’), he took up training on soft skills. He has imparted training to more than 5 lakh employees in over 500 organisations in India and abroad. He has authored and brought out a number of educative books and CDs.
ABOUT M&HR SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
M/S. M&HR SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED is incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Govt. of India. M&HR SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED is a Trusted Placement and Contract Labour Firm based in Bangalore. Our process has been proven since 2011 (Formerly known as Nirathanka Management Services). For the last three years, we have grown in placing professionals across multiple industries with varied skills. We provide all types of Recruitment Services that includes Contract Labour, Placement Services, Manpower Recruitment, HR Consultancy, and Staffing Solutions. We have deputed around 400 contract workers in various industries. We are also acknowledged as a reliable Labour Law Consultant. We train people in Managerial, Executive, Supervisory and Workmen levels. We provide end-to-end solutions for start-ups, small, medium and other organizations. We have a team of like-minded trainers and consultants, who have vast knowledge and rich experience in various industries of India. We strongly believe in process. We have quality systems and procedures that are at par with the very best in the industry.